Skip to main content

Калининград

19 февраля – 22 марта 2009

kalinigrad.jpg

ИНСТИТУЦИИ – ПАРТНЕРЫ ПРОЕКТА.

kaliningr-ph.jpg

Калининградский филиал Государственного центра современного искусства
Литовский вал, 38. Башня Кронпринц.
Тел: .+7 (4012) 595109
E-mail: center@ncca.koenig.ru
Сайт: www.ncca-kaliningrad.ru
Директор: Елена Цветаева
Арт-директор: Евгений Уманский

Калининградский филиал Государственного центра современного искусства учрежден 28 ноября 1997 года Министерством культуры Российской Федерации как выставочная и научно-исследовательская организация.

КФ ГЦСИ специализируется на представлении экспериментальных направлений искусства и технологий визуальной репрезентации, культурноисследовательском мэппинге пограничных связей между искусством, наукой и социальной деятельностью. В 2003 и 2006 гг. ГЦСИ получил в Калининграде в оперативное управление башню-редан и часть мансардных помещений казармы «Кронпринц» для размещения структурного подразделения – Калининградского филиала, организации музейно-выставочного, научноинформационного и рекреационно-досугового комплекса.

Казарма «Кронпринц» строилась по проекту берлинского генералаартистическим клубом и кафе станет платформой для сотрудничества зарубежных и российских художников, кураторов, институций на основе существующего ресурса пограничности территории с Европой и Россией.

PROJECT PARTNERS

The kaliningrad branch of The National centre for contemporary Arts (NccA) Litovsky val, 38. The kronprinz Tower. Phone num.: +7 (4012) 595109 E-mail: center@ncca.koenig.ru Web: www.ncca-kaliningrad.ru Director: Elena Tsvetaeva

The kaliningrad branch of The National centre for contemporary Arts was founded by the ministry of culture of the Russian Federation as an exhibition and research organization on November 28, 1997. The kaliningrad branch of The National centre for contemporary Arts specializes in the presentation of experimental art styles and technologies of visual representation and on cultural-research mapping the frontier links between science and social activity.

A part of the defensive barracks – The tower-redan kronprinz – was placed at the disposal of the National centre for contemporary Arts in order to establish a museum, exhibition, research and information centre for contemporary culture in kaliningrad in 2003 and 2006. The kronprinz barracks were build by the project of Berlin general-engineer Ernest Ludwig von Aster in 1843–1849. Today kronprinz barracks are the monument of military and engineering architecture, an object of cultural and historical heritage of federal importance protected by the state.

The modern complex has exhibition, film, and lecture halls, a residence for artists, a professional media-studio, a print workshop, a space for work with children, offices, a media library, an artistic club and cafe. It has become a platform for cooperation between foreign and Russian artists, curators, and institutions on the basis of an existing resource of the territorial boundary between Europe and Russia.

Оставить комментарий